In the first week your most important task is to get acquainted with the curriculum, search for educational materials and a learning object that you can create on your own, too. After that you have to upload that learning object into Moodle and give its metadata.
Let's get started!
- Enter the module TC03 - Educational ICT tools!
- Complete the self-evaluation test.
- Look at the learning instructions and the learning path.
- Read the lessons, the first book "TC03 - ICT tools in education" (click on the little book icon).
- There are some short exercises inside the book you better do but they are not compulsory!
ICT tools in education
- Please keep your notes, blog up-to-date!
- Join the discussions on the Forum. Reflect to the questions!
- Give your notes to the lessons in the "Editorial Room" if you disagree with something or if you have some comments. You'll find it in the storage room!
- Ask your tutor, instructor, or your Tenegen classmates!
Last modified: Thursday, 23 April 2015, 4:43 PM