The 2nd week we can get acquainted with the history, the different varieties and the concept of e-learning. All of them we are going to apply in practice!
- Complete the self-evaluation test for the first week again, and put your conclusions in your progress diary!
- Complete the evaluation test for the 2nd week!
- Read the lessons and do the tinies at the end!
- Participate in video conferences organized by the tutor(s).
- Make a small survey among your students for exercise TC01A3E (oral, written, or by filling in a questionnaire together.)
- You have to hand in exercise TC01A3E! The deadline is: 05 November.
Assistance for the listed exercises can be found primarily in the lessons, secondly in the HELP menu and in the video storage!
If you ran ahead too much :), return with a few pages in the lesson because you'll find a lot more small tasks to be completed as before!
- You have to maintain your progress diary!
- Join to the discussions held on forum and reflect to the questions!
- Give your notes of the lessons in the "Editorial Room" if you disagree with something or if you have some comments. You'll find it in the storage room!
- You have to upload a "learning object" in the common database! See the lesson "Standards"!
In case you don't know something
1. ASK !!! (It is not your fault if you don't know. There are two possible answers:
- "the teacher is stupid" (be careful, you are a student now :) ),
- or as we all know exactly: technology is far not being so intelligent as to serve you the way you deserve!
2. Look around the video storage. You can find a lot of small guidelines!