- Complete the self-evaluation test for week 4 again and write your conclusions in your progress diary!
- Complete your evaluation test for week 5!
- Read the lessons and do the tinies at the end of the lessons if you feel them important. On 28 November module TC01 will be completed. However, practically is is not done. Firstly, because anyone can return to it if it is worth so (reading or talking about it); secondly, because many of you joined the course late. They can continue working on it.
- An important task is waiting for you before you enter module TC02.
• TC01A04 -is the pedagogical assay of the two chosen tools of web 2.0.
• TC01A05 - is to complete a simple review test. It can be completed several times and the best result will be evaluated.
• Map of Ideas
• Community networks
• Personal frontpage
• Tales, stories
• Creative Commons
Small - or not so small - things to do for the week?
You have to create a personal frontpage, an map of ideas, and a personal community page. And we would like you to tell us a story in web 2.0 stile. You must know that all this is not compulsory but more practise makes you more professional!