Concept maps

Concept maps

by István Kiss -
Number of replies: 6
Please, feel free to share your thoughts and ask your questions or answer any questions.
In reply to István Kiss

Re: Concept maps

by Elisiana Franconi -

Hi Istvan,

I have just started the Pilot course, but in the chapter 'concept maps' I am unable to view the pictures...sad why?

Thanks for your reply,

Elisiana

In reply to Elisiana Franconi

by Mária Hartyányi -
Hi Elisiana, I am Maria one of the tutors - I checked the text in the "Readings", but I do not faced the failure - tomorrow I will ask our system administrator. Sorry for that, and thank you your patient.
In reply to Mária Hartyányi

by Elisiana Franconi -

Thanks Maria and nice to meet you here in the 'moodle space'. I feel thrilled and I hope to be a constant trainee smile.

by Mária Hartyányi -
Hi Elisiana, I visited your profile and I see that you are an English teacher! I am afraid you will find some "bugs" in our English grammar! Please, be patient!

I am very interested in what kind of concept map you will create to teach your subjects, foreign languages! Please do not hesitate to ask in case facing technical difficulties!
Maria

by István Kiss -
Dear Elisiana,

I have modified the pictures. I hope that I could fix the problem, but I cannot check it. Please reply me here whether you can see the pictures now or not.
Thank you very much,
István