News

News

by Mária Hartyányi -
Number of replies: 11
Any news concerning the pilot!
In reply to Mária Hartyányi

Re: News

by Mária Hartyányi -
Loreta created her very nice blog in Blogger. We gather your blogs in a content aggregator (in Netvibes web 2.0 tool) to see the newest posts together! The link to this site can be reached from the left block under the title "Blogs in Blogger"!
Thank you Loreta for starting it, I have to congratulate :)!

Maria

by Elisiana Franconi -

I have also tried to build up a mind map! Please have a look and tell me what you think about it.

https://www.mindmeister.com/maps/show/63075433

I can't show my name, though: can you tell me why?

This morning in class I asked my pupils to build up their own concept maps based on the first 3 chapters of a novel that they read in the summer: I am really curious to see what is coming out!!!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Elisiana

In reply to Elisiana Franconi

Elisiana's mind map

by Mária Hartyányi -
Hi, Elisiana, I visited your mind map, it is a perfect web 2.0 work! I think you can write your name only in the description (Information) of the map, because it is a registration created by me for Tenegen. If you create your account by registering yourself, your name will be written on the map. But you have to know, that you will have only limited number of maps (three?), and if you need more you should pay for them :(!

I am very interested for the work of your students, please report for us!!!

Re: Elisiana's mind map

by Elisiana Franconi -

Hi Maria,

thanks for your reply! and for the explanations given to me. I will continue creating maps as a tenegen teacher, no problem. I hope my students will produce something soon, but I doubt mixed...let's see...

Meanwhile I will do my best to continue the pilot course and finish it, even if I can't work regularly on it, due to my school committments. But I won't give up big grin.

Best Regards,

Elisiana

Certification!

by Mária Hartyányi -
Hi Loreta! You finished the pilot, every assignments of you was accepted! Please write your personal data, and adress and we will send your certification.
(We need: name, date of birth, mother name!)
Please send it to my fellow: judit.mezei@prompt.hu (Judit Mezei), who will prepare the certificate!

Congratulation! :) Will you continue with TC01?
Maria

my students' mindmap

by Elisiana Franconi -

Hi Maria,

let's start with one of my BEST student's map: I am very proud of him!!!!

http://www.mindmeister.com/maps/show/64247177

Can you open it?

Please be so kind as to send us a few comments.

Best regards

Elisiana

Re: my students' mindmap

by Mária Hartyányi -
Hi Elisiana, I wanted to see it at once, but it was not public! Please make it public, or share with me: maria.hartyanyi@prompt.hu ! I am so curious! :)

by Elisiana Franconi -
Sure! I will talk to my student at school, as I haven't got his e-mail address yet... (he is a new student). As you see, working on mind maps and more broadly on web projects means a new approach to learning and teaching.
Between me and my student, for example:
- there will be cooperation (he belongs to the net gen and is YOUNG)
- we will negotiate procedures
- he will se me not ONLY as a 'fronatl teacher', but as a negotiatior
All this is not a little thing... a totally new approach, indeed.
To hear from me soon,
Elisiana

by Mária Hartyányi -
Hi Elisiana, it was a pleasure to me to read your post! Your collaboration with your student is really a step "to reach the NetGeneration" :)! You started to use networked learning methods in your every day pedagogical work - please report us all the news and your experiences in this experiment!
Maria

by Annamalia Tancredi -
I've just posted in my blog the link of a map that I've just created

http://www.mindmeister.com/maps/show/65473986

I had to delete some of my students' maps from my mindmeister account because I needed the Premium account to open or to create more maps. So I exported as images or pdf and one I've attached here
In reply to Annamalia Tancredi

by István Kiss -
I like literature and the map you created is very attractive, moreover it's useful.
It was good to see Shakespeare's plays according to the four periods, too. I think that's a very good example! Congratulation!