Mindmaps, concept maps

Mindmaps, concept maps

by Mária Hartyányi -
Number of replies: 7
Dear All, may I ask you

1. to read the lesson in TC01: "Concept map" (http://www.tenegen.eu/course/mod/book/view.php?id=308&chapterid=461, then
2. to go to the Tenegen videos, watch the video about "Mindmeister", to learn how to create an online mindmap,
3. to enter (using the Tenegen account, or registering on the site: http://www.mindmeister.com ),
4. create your own mindmap in one of your favour topic of your subject! (I created several mindmaps about Tenegen course - presently it is my favour topic in my subject: IT)!

(As a next step - after you will have some experiences in creating online mindmap - we can create a new one, together - as a collaborative work we can create: "Web 2.0 tools in the classroom"!
In reply to Mária Hartyányi

Re: Mindmaps, concept maps

by Loreta Tamošaitienė -
Dear Maria,

I just tried to make one of concept maps, it is very simple, but i enjoyed doing it:) thank for your helping. Only one thing - I can't find how to save it.
Sincerely,
Loreta Tamošaitienė
In reply to Loreta Tamošaitienė

by Mária Hartyányi -
Hi Loreta! I liked your map very much! I wrote an entry into the help how can you save it, and how to embed it into your blog! You find it here: Saving and embedding maps!

There is another forum, inside the ConceptMap pilot, please come to there to discuss :)!

by Loreta Tamošaitienė -
Dear Maria,
Thank you very much for your warm reaction to our first, simple works. Please, tell me -do we need to solve all exercises from 5 modules untill the 1 of October, or only the tasks of first Module?
kind regards,
sincerely, Loreta

In reply to Loreta Tamošaitienė

by Mária Hartyányi -
Loreta, till 1st of October you need to finish only the small pilot course:
Concept Maps in the classroom!!! But, if you finish till 15th of December TC01, you will get the certification (accredited only in the Hungarian educational system :): "E-learning - the shool of the future"!
Maria

by Mária Hartyányi -
Loreta, I missed! The participants who fulfill the assignments will be given not only the Hungarian qualification but also the certificate the Tenegen Consortium (you can check the partnership - from HU, IT, UK, TR - on the http://tenegen.eu site.
Maria

by Elisiana Franconi -

Hi Maria,  

I started Tenegen on 21st September and I feel involved. In the morning I go to school and teach my the students of my classes, then in the afternoon I work on Tenegen.

At first I thought that my afternoon exercises on the platform would keep me busy for at least 50 minutes, on the contrary I am spending HOURS on it blush... Maybe I am too slow, or I get easily lost in the 'pages', or I simply tend to browse here and there, experimenting, reading the contents of the forum (and in doing so I am learning a lot) and trying to memorize new concepts or activities.

Apart from that, I do not understand very well how many courses there are in the platform? if I get it well, they are 2:

- the pilot course (it lasts 1 week)

- the TC01 (it expires on 15th December)

Am I right?

Hope to hear from you soon,

BG

Elisiana

In reply to Elisiana Franconi

by Mária Hartyányi -
Hi Elisiana, sorry to answer with a big delay! Just now I am abroad in Germany, and before that I was on a conference in Pécs with participants of the Hungarian course - it was very impressive. Very sorry for the delay!!!

Answering your questions: you are over the pilot course - you will get soon the certificate - we need some figures from you, my fellow, Judit Mezei will ask you.

We have six course in the platform :) ! The pilot (1), than TC01, TC02, TC03, TC04, TC05. You are just working in TC01, and you are right, it will be finished in 15th of December! But do not worry, you are free to finish later, you need not to hurry at all! We will help you to go on!

Best wishes

Maria