This LO will enable you to "package" a single SCO, or a content aggregation, in accordance with the SCORM model.
||This LO will enable you to "package" a single SCO or a content aggregation according to the SCORM model.
At the end of this LO you will be able to:
- use the RELOAD editor programme
- "package" a single SCO
- create and "package" a content aggregation
- compile LO metadata
1. Introduction (2 web page)
2. How to "package" an SCO (1 web page)
3. What Reload is (3 web pages 4m 30s of video)
4. How to insert metadata (2 web page + 2 minutes of video)
5. Self-evaluation: to "package" a multipage SCO (exercise)
6. How to create and "package" a content aggregation (3 web page + 4m 30s of video)
7. To check a "package" (1 web page + 2m 11s of video)
8. Conclusion (1 web page)